Workflow and Training
- In most cases, your existing production will change very little, allowing for an easy and rapid transition
- By using your PC or Macintosh computer, you will save time and expenses
- You will be provided training material, FAQs and video
- Technical support and advice on your “first-steps” is available
- Existing knowledge on using Adobe Creative Suite can be leveraged to save time on training.
- New uses and ideas of using our preferred electronic distributor, MailChimp are maintained in the Knowledge Base
- Optional online training sessions and introduction of new options to come when available
- Set up a test subscription list and consider using actual subscribers for feedback
- Learn new database techniques to get the most out of your subscription list for segmentation and up selling niche distribution.
- Continue carrier-based distribution while phasing in electronic distribution
- Constantly check reports and feedback to determine the appropriate pace and effectiveness of transitioning to electronic distribution
- Contrast and compare the production cycle and distribution against carrier-based distribution
Make money and increase engagement
- Train your sales staff about radio and TV commercials.
- Learn how to translate premium spots and digital inserts into the newspaper
- Learn how to market and add new options by encouraging long-time advertisers to try new functionalities in the digital newspaper
- Don’t forget to bring on the news staff as “content creators” and how they can leverage use of a smartphone to capture events and interviews
- Encourage your graphics department to learn about video and audio production and leverage webmaster skills to “make your pages talk.”